Add years to the life of your stock tank pool with an epoxy pool liner! This is a non-toxic, long-lasting, smooth coating that is formulated for underwater use and will add a thick layer of protection to your tank. Pond Shield's signature teal color will make your pool water even more vibrant and enticing! Place your order here and we will reach out to schedule.
Please read the following details:
For new Cowboy Pools not yet installed:
Select "I am purchasing a new Cowboy Pool" from the options above and add it to your cart along with your Cowboy Pool package and complete your purchase. Or, we can add this to an existing order not yet installed. We will reach out to schedule. Please allow 2-3 weeks for epoxy coating and installation.
For all stock tank pools already installed*
We are offering this new service to all stock tank pool owners in the Austin area, not only for Cowboy Pool customers! Please select "I already own a stock tank" from the options above, then we will reach out to schedule. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks for tank pick up, delivery of finished tank, and reinstallation. *Existing stock tanks will have to be assessed on a case-by-case basis for any additional charges that may incur and depending on your set up, we may not be able to accommodate.
- We charge an extra $300 fee to drain pool, uninstall equipment, pick up tank and take back to warehouse to apply epoxy, then reinstall onsite.
- Additional charges may apply depending on certain factors:
- If your location is between 50-100 mile radius from 78704 (up to $150 travel fee)
- If your tank is especially dirty or rusted (up to $100 cleaning fee)
- If your pool was not installed by Cowboy Pools and has a complicated set up or messy equipment (up to $100 for extra time)
This listing is only for the epoxy coating and does not include the price of a stock tank or pool package. For more information on this epoxy pool liner and its warranty info, please see our searchable FAQs.