6ft and 10ft covers are in stock and shipping within 5 business days.
8ft and 9ft Covers - Pre-ordering for June 2024
An effective hard cover without the hassle! Our new patent-pending hard cover fits our OG Cowboy Pools & Honcho styles. Keeps out leaves, debris and rain! Light enough to be placed and removed by one person, but heavy enough to stay put in the elements.
- A great option for kids & pets (especially when used with side straps)
- Can be deflated and stored
- The look and fit depends on stock tank size. These covers come in 10ft: 122”, 8ft: 98”, & 6ft: 72”.
- Helps keep pool insulated, and keep heated water warm
- And it WORKS WITH DECKS!
Inflatable Hard Cover & Pump
Adjustable Side Straps & Bottom Straps
Goes well with
- SSSandi Schuehle F.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWORTH THE INVESTMENT!
We purchased the canvas cover before the hard cover was available...but decided to go for the inflatable, as we plan to use our heated Cowboy 10' all winter long. This new cover is SO NICE, easy to inflate, easy to use, and does a good job insulating the cool/heat. It's much easier to cover and tie down at the end of a soak. Buy this one with confidence!
- HBHeath B.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExactly what we were looking for!
We have searched high and low for the right hard cover for our pool and deck. Of course, the original cowboy pool crew has come up with the perfect answer. Easy to inflate (just like a paddleboard), easy to remove and store but heavy enough to stay in place and keep leaves and debris out of our pool, plus we will get a rebate from Austin Water for our purchase, win-win-win!
- AWAndrea W.Verified Buyer22 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest solution available
We need to keep our pool covered between uses to keep leaves and such out. We tried cheap covers from Amazon, including some supposedly for pools and others intended for outdoor furniture. Most of them either fell apart or the water on top of the cover after heavy rains had to be managed. We spent more money than I want to admit and the junk covers became trash - so wasteful.
JUST GET THIS GREAT COVER!